The TriCone Bit drilling is the most versatile drill bit on the market. It is the go to drill bit in most styles of drilling. Whether you are drilling a water well or an oil well, ROSCHEN Drilling Tools has the right Tri Cone Drill Bit or tricone roller bit for you. We are tricone bit supplier...
The TriCone Bit drilling is the most versatile drill bit on the market. It is the go to drill bit in most styles of drilling. Whether you are drilling a water well or an oil well, ROSCHEN Drilling Tools has the right Tri Cone Drill Bit or tricone roller bit for you. We are tricone bit supplier and we have all kinds tricone bits for sale
Tricone rotary bits are sometimes a good alternative to a DTH hammer. Available in TCI (carbide buttons) and mill tooth configurations.
14 tricone bit after used
14inch tricone bit
We carry a large inventory of rerun bits and can also supply new bits. TCI bits are available for Medium Soft, Medium Hard, and Hard formations.
Remember, when drilling with Tricone Bits you need to maintain proper down pressure to prevent premature bearing failure.
Below are typical sizes and price ranges that we have in stock. Various configurations are usually available in each size
Carbide (TCI) Button Bits
Mill Tooth Bits
ROSCHEN is specializes in research and production of rock bits, mainly includes tricone bits, PDC bits, HDD hole opener, foundation roller cutters and related tools, application fields includes oil well drilling, gas well drilling, geothermal well drilling, mining, geological survey, hydrographic survey, water well drilling, underground pipelines installation, foundation piling.
Roschen has high-end equipment in the world, all of our activities are strictly complying with API specifications and ISO 9001:2015 standards. With professional technical and marketing team, we have exported to more than 25 countries and areas in the world, we devote ourselves to provide optimized solutions for various of applications and requirement, optimized solutions for specific projects is our working direction, we have same aim with customers
Feature and Advantage
1. The tricone bit lift time is according to the drilling rig and formation.
2. Very soft with low compressive strength and high drill ability rock formation, like shale, clay, conglomerate and sandstone, etc.
3. O ring seal is made of the more wear resistant and high saturated buna-N with the increased seal section and precisely designed scaling flange in the cone sealing area has increased the reliability of the seal.
4. High wear resistance and excellent cutting ability of the insert bit are given full play by using carbide compacts of high strength and high toughness in combination with optimized compact numbers and rows, the exposure height and special shaped compacts. For steel booth bit, the tooth surface is hard faced with new type of wear resistant material and thus has extended working life of the cutting structure while still maintaining high ROP.
Recommended drilling parameters of tri-cone rock bits
Provide various models, sizes, types of three-cone drill. Tipped tricone, steel tooth tricone bit with metal seal, rubber sealing points, there are a variety of optional add-on feature: dorsal the diamond composite tooth Paul diameter tricone the diamond composite tooth Paul diameter, hard plastic the stratigraphic cutting structure, convex top Sphenodon, cone ball gear, and so on, can be custom processing.
1. How to get an exact quotation?
Please try to send us what you want like these imformations:
-Tricone bits(Diameter, IADC code)
-PDC bits(Matrix or Steel body, blades quantity, cutter size, etc)
-Hole opener(Diameter, size of pilot hole, hardness of rocks, thread connection of your drill pipe, etc.)
-Roller cutters(Diameter of cones, model number, etc.)
-Core barrel(Diameter, quantity of cutters, connection, etc.)
Besides above, if possible please provide more information as below:
Drilling depth in vertical well drilling, Drilling length in HDD, hardness of rocks, Capacity of drill rigs, application(oil/gas well drilling, or water well drilling, or HDD, or foundation).
Incoterm: FOB or CIF or CFR, by plane or ship, port of destination/discharge.
2. What is the quality control for your products?
=>All of our production are in lines of API rules and ISO9001:2015 strictly, from signing contract , to raw materials, to each production processes, to product finish, to after-sale service, each processes and sections are in accordant with standard.
3. About lead time, payment terms, delivery ?
=> We always have regular models available in stock, prompt delivery is one of our advantages. Mass production depends on quantity of order.
We accept all regular payment terms including L/C, T/T, etc.
We are near with the biggest Asia port Shanghai Yangshan port and Pudong airport, transportation from our factory to to these place only takes one day, fast and very economical inland charges.