Coreliner System (Triplex) with core bit core lifter What is the coreliner? 1. PVC Coreliner in the inner tube of a core barrel 2. Core Samples in Liners 3. Coreliner is a clear, semi-rigid PVC tube that fits inside the inner tube of a core barrel and allows the rapid extraction of cores in...
Coreliner System (Triplex) with core bit core lifter
What is the coreliner?
1. PVC Coreliner in the inner tube of a core barrel
2. Core Samples in Liners
3. Coreliner is a clear, semi-rigid PVC tube that fits inside the inner tube of a core barrel and allows the rapid extraction of cores in their in-situ state. In principle, all double tube core barrels - conventional and wireline - can be quickly and easily converted to triple tube core barrels (sometimes called "Triplex") - by the addition of a plastic coreliner.
How do the core barrel and coreliners system work?
1. Core barrels that use the coreliner system require a special core bit, core lifter and (in some cases) special core lifter case, with a slightly smaller internal diameter than the standard type. This is because the core must be slightly smaller than usual in order to fit into the PVC coreliner.
2. This is a very good technique that enhances the quality of core and overall core presentation, especially advantageous when coring sticky, broken and soft formations. It has become the "industry standard" core handling system in those locations where coreliner is readily available.
3. Coreliner is supplied in standard 10ft (3.05m) lengths which are easily cut down with a hacksaw to 5ft (1.525m) lengths for use in 5ft /1.5m core barrels. Plastic caps are available to seal the ends of the coreliner tubes..
1. Low cost method to convert double tube core barrels to triple tube.
2. Cores preserved in their in-situ state.
3. No disturbance or damage to cores is possible during core extraction or transportation.
4. Major time saving advantage in core removal.
5. Reduces wear and damage to core barrels.
6. Great technique when coring sticky, soft or broken formations.
Standard Core Diameter (mm)
Coreline Core Diameter (mm)
Coreliner Dimensions OD x ID (mm)
Special Core Lifter Case required*
52.3 x 50.3
62.3 x 60.3
72.4 x 70.4
84.4 x 82.4
58.5 x 56.5
67.0 x 65.0
80.5 x 78.5
94.5 x 92.5
109.5 x 106.5
124.0 x 121.0
49.0 x 47.0
65.0 x 63.0
88.0 x 86.0
76.4 x 74.4
92.3 x 89.8
113.5 x 110.5
78.8 x 76.8
76.0 x 74.0
109.5 x 106.5
*Special core bit and special core lifter is required for all core barrels when using Coreliner System.
ROSCHEN GROUP is professional in manufacturing and supplying quality coreliner system as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China. We now bring you high quality coreliner system for sale, competitive in its excellent performance and high precision. Please rest assured to buy.