When the entire drill string cannot be recovered, Roschen casing cutters are the perfect tool to minimize loss.
Single blade "Bradley Style" and dual blade casing cutters are available in all industry standard sizes.
Casing Cutters Functions:
1. When a string of casing is stuck in a drill hole , a portion of it can be salvaged by cutting the casing above the stuck zone with a casing cutter. The casing can be cut at any desired point in the string.
2. The cutter connects directly to the drill rods and the pressure of the circulating water against a piston forces the steel or tungsten carbide tipped cutters out against the casing. After the casing is cut the pressure is released and the cutters retract.
1. Used for cutting NW casing or HRHP/H/HM rod at any point in a drill hole when the entire string can not be retrieved.
2. NW NWL HW HWL rod box connection.
3. NW Drill pipe Bonx and Pin connection.
1. Upon lowering the assembly, the cutting lugs are retracted inside the body by the spring. With low rotation (25 rpm) initially, the cutting lugs are forced out using water pressure, 1 380 kpa (200 psi). A drop in pressure indicates that the cutting operation is complete.
2. AW, BW, NW, HW/HWT casing cutter all is available.
3. For Overburden drilling systems
ROSCHEN GROUP is professional in manufacturing and supplying quality nw casing cutter as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China. We now bring you high quality nw casing cutter for sale, competitive in its excellent performance and high precision. Please rest assured to buy.